How to book a course

Booking an English course with us is easy! You’ll just need to complete the Online Enrollment Form below, give us a copy of your passport, and pay a deposit on your course fee. We can also advise you on any visa-related questions and provide support in transferring or extending your I-20.

F-1 Student Visa

Taking any of our English courses makes you eligible for an F-1 student visa to study and live in the United States. A F International College is a fully accredited language institute with extensive experience in helping students from all over the world with their visa documents.

Transfer Students

If you are currently in the United States with an active I-20, we can help you extend your I-20 or transfer your I-20 to study to A F International College and continue living in the US.

Tourist Visa

If you are in the United States now with a tourist visa, B-1/B-2 visitor’s visa, or ESTA visa waiver, you are eligible to study at A F International College for up to three months.

If you have entered the United States with a visa that is not for academic studies, we would encourage you to apply for an F-1 student visa from your home country. We will be glad to help you with this application. All students must have a legal immigrant status in order to study at A F International College.

Change of Status (COS)

If you decide to change your status from that of a tourist to a student (COS), you must file a Form I-539 (available online at with USCIS to change from the student’s current non-immigrant status to an F-1 status. The payment of SEVIS I-901 fee is also required. Additionally we strongly suggest that you seek the advice of an immigration lawyer.

For specific questions about transferring or extending your I-20 visa, please contact our Director of Admissions, by email at, by telephone at +1 213 381 6707 

Transfer Students If you are transferring from another language school or college in the USA, please print out the Transfer Form available on top of this page. Have it completed by the International Student Advisor at your present school. Email Transfer Form to
International Students
must submit financial proof of eligibility to pay for tuition, fees, books and living expenses for themselves (and their dependent family members, if any) for the entire duration of proposed study. Email financial support documents to You must show support for the time you plan to study at AFI. For certification of sources and amounts by banks and sponsors, please attach current original bank statement with amounts indicated in US dollars, or exchange rate must be specified. Documents must be in English. How much do I have to show on the Financial Certification? (Tuition + Living Expenses + Health Insurance) x Number of sessions = $______________
Dependent (F-2). [Complete only if you will bring a dependent to the U.S. Otherwise, please go to 7].
Program of Study

Hours of Operation

Monday to Thursday
9:00am to 2:00pm

We are here

3807 Wilshire Blvd Ste 600 Los Angeles, CA, USA 90010
Phone:+1 (213) 381-6707

Translate »